- 14.03.2017 Up to the sky March 11th, Saturday morning, the spring sun is shining, while Alabuga International School is filled with joyful shouts and laughter. Our scientific and technical event «Up to the sky» participated by the children and adults from Yelabuga and Naberezhnye Chelny ...
ECO gifts for the International Women’s Day
Name: Press Service of the MENR of the RT
Sport is Life!
Another Saturday went out with a big sports event that brought together teachers, parents and students from our and other schools and kindergartens of Yelabuga in AIS sports hall.
On February 16th Alabuga International School was visited by the headteachers and teachers from other schools of our Republic.
- 20.02.2017 The II Winter Olympics 2017 It is already a tradition that the February cheers us up by the Winter Olympic Games.
- 16.02.2017 SpaceClass On Friday, February 16th AIS was visited by the members of Space Laboratory from the Science House of Kazan city.
- 15.02.2017 A visit to the fairytale Our school is growing with every passing day, along with this AIS family is getting more and more friends and traditions. And we are extremely glad for this!
- 09.02.2017 Visiting Yelabuga News Company Our Grade 3 visited the studio of Yelabuga News Company within the current Unit of Inquiry studied. The students learnt about the processes of news production as well as audio and video editing. They got acquainted with the director, newsman, cameraman and news reporter of this channel, and needles...
- 01.02.2017 A trip to the Museums of Marina Tsvetaeva and Vladimir Bekhterev Grade 4 students experienced an amazing trip to the museums of Marina Tsvetaeva and Vladimir Bekhterev last week. G4 was studying famous personalities and their contribution to the development of society at that moment, and therefore they were happy to go on a trip to learn more about prominent figu...
- 28.12.2016 New Year Party We are keen to share the photos from our New Year party where everyone could feel the fairy atmosphere and see magical things happen.
- 19.12.2016 Christmas Fairytale It was a magical, musical and modern Christmas performance of Sergey Prokofiev’s fairytale «Peter & the Wolf» by AIS students.
- 16.11.2016 Young Apprentices Yesterday, on November 15, Grade 4 students experienced an exciting school trip to the Museum-Workroom of Arts and Crafts in Yelabuga. The Museum exposition reflects a wide diversity of folk art. Visitors can see the exhibits dated back to the second...
- 31.10.2016 Making the PYP Happen On October 29-30, 2016 there was arranged professional development training «Managing the Teaching and Learning processes in the International Baccalaureate» for the teaching staff of Alabuga International School, held by the IB authorized Professional Developmen...
October the 5th is a special day, the day when everyone has an opportunity to express cordial gratitude to teachers for their hard work. AIS students and parents prepared many surprises for this remarkable holiday.
Start of a New School Year at AIS
Colourful balloons and music, happy faces of children meeting each other after summer holidays, teachers and parents holding bouquets of flowers — a new school year has started at Alabuga International School!
Lorraine Butler, the school principal, congratulated all...
School closes its doors! But for a short time!
The final event of the school summer program gave our children a chance to enjoy jumping on trampolines, take some master classes on making bracelets for kids and small hot air balloons, as well as to try the unconventional wax painting technique.
- 06.07.2016 The visit of RT President On the 5th of July Alabuga International School welcomed Rustam Minnikhanov, the President of the Republic of Tatarstan, and Sergei Sobyanin, the Mayor of Moscow.
- 23.06.2016 End of year celebration Photo report
- 22.06.2016 Ireland - Yelabuga – The entire world Do you want to hear one of the most inspirational stories of today? Then this story about Tony Mangan is for you.