Alabuga International School
- We are respectful
- We are proud of ourselves and our learning
- We are confident and successful global citizens
Apart from international education provision one can find a high-grade infrastructure being developed in a consistent manner within AIS area:
- illumination, variety and quality of classrooms interior design;
- bright and comfortable sports hall equipped in compliance with all safety regulations;
- wonderful canteen with welcoming staff considering individual peculiarities of children;
- continuous presence of pediatrician;
- perfect cleanness, planting and European style of exterior design.
Entrusting beloved successors to this teaching staff and supporting personnel parents can be calm and not worried. At least till the evening when they have to make their child eventually go home.
Natalia RomanovaNatalia Romanova
The School impresses indeed: interior, design, fitting out with technical means. And what’s the most important — teaching staff of the School.
Hereby I’m wishing you good luck and prosperity!
Danis GalinDanis Galin
I express my thanks to our teachers and the whole staff of the school under the leadership of its headteacher David O’Brien, for their kindness and attention to our children and us, the parents! From the beginning my child has fallen in love with this school and now we continue to attend it with a great pleasure! My daughter has achieved much success in study there after a short period of time. She understands easily her teachers, but what is of a greater importance is that she is interested in it! It is very important for us.
We wish a further success to the school!
Dina YusupovaDina Yusupova
We’ve been going to AIS for nearly a year, and feel very satisfied. Classes are being given in an excellent way, we can see our child development results. Now his speech is improved, vocabulary is increased, and what’s more is that he knows many words in English.
Every evening parents can see pictures, handcrafted items made by children during a day and exhibited in dressing rooms. Classrooms are provided with everything necessary for children, it’s very clean here, many toys available. Everything is in good condition. Food menu is diversified and tasty, the child is eating at School with pleasure.
Medical staff carries out medical treatment procedures only upon notification of parents and informs us at once when provides immediate assistance to a child. Everything is well organized at School, one can find activities schedule, menu, announcements, you can get in contact with Administrative Service at any time. One cannot enter the School area easily, it’s required to use electronic cards under strict control of safety staff.
School territory is planted green and abounds in flowers. There are rain caps, playgrounds, sandpits and toys for outside playing provided. The School is open until 7PM which is highly important for working parents!
The Gilyazov familyThe Gilyazov family
“TALENT SHOW” and International Child Protection Day
The 1st of June, 2017 in Alabuga International School was remarkable by the “TALENT SHOW” arranged to coincide with International Child Protection Day.
- 07.04.2017 Visit to the International School of Geneva Recently the AIS team happened to be at the heart of IBO – Geneva and the birthplace of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme – the International School of Geneva. It is the oldest and largest operating international school in the world.
Municipal Free Diving Competition
Municipal free diving competition for the 1-6 grade students of Yelabuga educational institutions was held in the swimming pool of “Yedinaya Rossiya” Sports Complex on March 21, 2017.
- 14.03.2017 Up to the sky March 11th, Saturday morning, the spring sun is shining, while Alabuga International School is filled with joyful shouts and laughter. Our scientific and technical event «Up to the sky» participated by the childre...
- 08.03.2017 ECO gifts for the International Women’s Day AIS students made eco-friendly gifts for the International Women’s Day that were duly appreciated by the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources (MENR) of the Republic of Tatarstan.
Sport is Life!
Another Saturday went out with a big sports event that brought together teachers, parents and students from our and other schools and kindergartens of Yelabuga in AIS sports hall.
On February 16th Alabuga International School was visited by the headteachers and teachers from other schools of our Republic.
- 20.02.2017 The II Winter Olympics 2017 It is already a tradition that the February cheers us up by the Winter Olympic Games.
- 16.02.2017 SpaceClass On Friday, February 16th AIS was visited by the members of Space Laboratory from the Science House of Kazan city.
- 15.02.2017 A visit to the fairytale Our school is growing with every passing day, along with this AIS family is getting more and more friends and traditions. And we are extremely glad for this!
- 09.02.2017 Visiting Yelabuga News Company Our Grade 3 visited the studio of Yelabuga News Company within the current Unit of Inquiry studied. The students learnt about the processes of news production as well as audio and video editing. They got acquainted with the director, newsman, camera...
- 01.02.2017 A trip to the Museums of Marina Tsvetaeva and Vladimir Bekhterev Grade 4 students experienced an amazing trip to the museums of Marina Tsvetaeva and Vladimir Bekhterev last week. G4 was studying famous personalities and their contribution to the development of society at that moment, and therefore they were happy ...
- 28.12.2016 New Year Party We are keen to share the photos from our New Year party where everyone could feel the fairy atmosphere and see magical things happen.
- 19.12.2016 Christmas Fairytale It was a magical, musical and modern Christmas performance of Sergey Prokofiev’s fairytale «Peter & the Wolf» by AIS students.
- 16.11.2016 Young Apprentices Yesterday, on November 15, Grade 4 students experienced an exciting school trip to the Museum-Workroom of Arts and Crafts in Yelabuga. The Museum exposition reflects a wide diversity of folk art. Visitors ...
- 31.10.2016 Making the PYP Happen On October 29-30, 2016 there was arranged professional development training «Managing the Teaching and Learning processes in the International Baccalaureate» for the teaching staff of Alabuga International School, held by&n...
October the 5th is a special day, the day when everyone has an opportunity to express cordial gratitude to teachers for their hard work. AIS students and parents prepared many surprises for this remarkable holiday.
Start of a New School Year at AIS
Colourful balloons and music, happy faces of children meeting each other after summer holidays, teachers and parents holding bouquets of flowers — a new school year has started at Alabuga International School!
- 12.08.2016 School closes its doors! But for a short time! The final event of the school summer program gave our children a chance to enjoy jumping on trampolines, take some master classes on making bracelets for kids and small hot air balloons, as well as to try the unconventional...
- 06.07.2016 The visit of RT President On the 5th of July Alabuga International School welcomed Rustam Minnikhanov, the President of the Republic of Tatarstan, and Sergei Sobyanin, the Mayor of Moscow.